THOROUGH AND DEPENDABLE COMMERCIAL INSPECTION SERVICES
A commercial building inspection may be THE most critical decision-making information you could get your hands on when deciding on purchasing a commercial property.
Because commercial property buyers have such a unique set of needs, we adhere to InterNACHI’s International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties. Last revised in 2019, these standards exceed any preexisting standards set by InterNACHI’s or any other organization.
You can use the information in your Michigan commercial inspection to help you determine:
• Whether a prospective building will support your businesses’ needs.
• Whether there are problems with the building that will cut into your revenue.
• How much, if any, money you may need to invest into a property before it functions as you need it to for your business (once you submit needed repairs to the contractor(s) of your choice for a bid)
• How potential repairs could affect your business opening date.
• How soon you can open the doors and start generating revenue with your property.
Ready to schedule your inspection?
When You Receive Your Report
We’ve gained a reputation for meticulously detailed inspection reports—and for good reason! Once your commercial property inspection is completed, Rich Beasley, owner of U.P. Home Inspection LLC., will compile all the information in an easy-to-read format.
Your report could end up being dozens of pages long, covering hundreds of details of the commercial property. But don’t worry—It is fully searchable, so you’ll be able to swiftly locate the areas that are most concerning to you with the click of a mouse.
We even highlight issues of a high, medium, and low importance to help you easily prioritize any repairs that may affect the deal.
Top 3 Benefits of a Commercial Building Inspection
Due diligence is critical when purchasing commercial real estate. An inspection by a certified commercial building inspector can help avoid unnecessary financial or safety risks in the buying decision. Benefits of obtaining a commercial building inspection before placing your offer on a commercial building include:
Protects Revenue—Hiring a certified commercial building inspector is an inexpensive investment that will help ensure your commercial business’s long-term revenue goals. The relatively small expense of a commercial inspection can help you avoid big expenses down the line.
Unmatched Insight—We understand that our commercial property clients have a much different perspective than homebuyers when selecting a property. You are seeking specific answers from your inspection report that relate to the functionality and profitability of your operation—and we’re here to help you get to the bottom of any questions or concerns you may have.
Negotiating Power—Having an exhaustively detailed report on your potential property secures your position of power at the bargaining table.
Commercial Inspection Service Area
We proudly offer commerical property inspections for:
- The Entire Upper Peninsula—including but not limited to: Marquette, Munising, Crystal Falls, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, Negaunee, Manistique, Kingsford, Escanaba, Norway, Newberry, St. Ignace, Kinross, and more!
- Northern Wisconsin—including but not limited to: Eagle River, Minocqua, Rhinelander, Wausau, Green Bay, Appleton, Pembine, Niagara, and more!
- The Northern Lower Peninsula—including but not limited to: Cheboygan, Macinaw City, Petosky, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Rogers City, Onaway, and more!
Remember: Hiring a local commercial property inspector can help shorten transaction times and reduce travel-related costs for U.P. companies looking to purchase business properties. We are also willing to travel outside our regular service area for commercial inspections. Contact us for details!
Schedule your Home INspection Today
Ready to book your home inspection services? We're here to help!
Questions? Give us a call at (906) 360-3879.