Happy Thanksgiving! I thought today would be fitting to share what I’m thankful for as a home inspector in the UP. Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, it’s always good to practice gratitude. I regularly take stock of things that bring me joy. Here are just a few related to my business, U.P. Home Inspection LLC.
Expressing Gratitude: 7 Things I’m Thankful For
- My support team. You know how much goes on behind the scenes to keep everything flowing if you’ve ever run a business. It’s a lot! My reliable support team ensures everything from marketing, to copywriting, to scheduling go off without a hitch so I can focus on serving my clients with the most in-depth home inspections in the U.P.
- I get to witness the beauty of the UP. We have this beautiful place to live, and many jobs place you in an office from sunup to sundown, especially in the winter months. Because I cover a lot of ground in the UP (everywhere from Luce County to Iron Mountain), I get to experience the changing of seasons right from my dashboard. The Upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful country in this land, and I’m immensely grateful that I get to see so much of it every day.
- The community. I am thankful for the community at large and the unique group of like-minded real estate professionals that I get to work with. I’ve connected with some fantastic bankers, realtors, and builders who genuinely want to serve their customers in the best way possible, providing more than the bare minimum. It’s all about helping the communities we live in grow and flourish at every opportunity.
- The unique homes. I am thankful to help preserve the unique historical architecture found all over the U.P. I find great pleasure in supporting homeowners and buyers to educate themselves on proper home maintenance and renovation while still preserving the authentic vintage charm of their homes.
- Technology. Technology, when used properly, can be such a benefit. Over the past year, I’ve invested in some really cool technology that helps me better serve my clients, such as telescoping ladders, a state-of-the-art radon testing unit, a drone, and even a super easy-to-use online scheduling platform!
- My wife and family. My greatest encouragement, motivation, and comfort come from the support of my family and loved ones. Without them, life wouldn’t be as dynamic and meaningful.
- You! Last but not least, I want to express my gratitude towards my clients. Thank you for opening your home and trusting U.P. Home Inspection LLC. to provide you with the detailed reporting you need to make an informed home buying or selling decision. If you’re pleased with the service I’ve provided in the past, I ask that you share my contact information with your friends and loved ones or leave a Google review HERE. It means the world to me!
There’s always time to express gratitude, but it’s especially important this time of year. I hope you enjoyed taking a few moments to read about the aspects of my business that bring me joy. I’d also love to hear about things that you’re thankful for on my Facebook page.
I hope you have a restful and rejuvenating holiday season. On to 2022! – Rich Beasley, Owner of U.P. Home Inspection LLC.